Y’all, this conversation was so helpful for me that I knew that I needed to share it with you all ASAP. Like, before the holidays. Because holiday stress is real, and that end-of-the-year goal setting season is looming.
I want to introduce you to Morgan Sheets, Holistic Wellbeing Coach for highly sensitive entrepreneurs. In this month’s bonus episode, Morgan and I are chatting all about stress, anxiety, and burnout in your business.
Listen in to learn...
- How burning out led her to reframe her relationship with stress and anxiety
- What it means to be a Highly Sensitive Person - and how that differs from being an empath
- Why traditional goal setting is keeping us from holistic success - and what to do about it
- How to tell the difference between real fear and the discomfort that signals courageous action
- How to delegate, ditch, or reframe the things that weigh us down - and why it’s so hard for entrepreneurs to do
- Why we need to stop fighting stress and anxiety and, instead, see them as tools and signals of what’s really going on
All the links:
// Find Morgan at her website: LiveWellBeWellDoGood.com
Just for Amplify listeners: Reach out to Morgan via her contact page and mention “Amplify” (she's actually created a special page just for Amplify listeners!), and you’ll receive a free 20-minute guided awareness exercise that will teach you how to physiologically take your body out of a stress response.
// iTunes // Google Play // Stitcher //
Love this episode and want to hear more? Subscribe and leave a review over on iTunes! Every review helps us reach more wholehearted and creative entrepreneurs (like you!).
Instagram is my happy place, y’all. It's where I microblog on the daily, share sneak peeks + exclusives, and connect with my heart-humans (that's you!). Find me @katekmccarthy.
Amplify: A Podcast for Creative + Courageous Entrepreneurs is produced by Kate K. McCarthy, LLC. "Life of Riley" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3