This week on Amplify, I’m so excited to welcome Amy Coats, Corporate Exit Strategist at Two Week Notice Society.
Together, we talk about:
- Why she left her corporate gig for the online world
- Why her first business wasn’t quite it for her
- The advice she would give her former corporate self
- What you need to know before you leave your day job for your dream job
- How her dreams of social impact fuel her day-to-day
- Leveraging the lessons and mistakes for greater impact
Whether you’re leaving your job or playing big in your business, this conversation is meant for you. Listen in.
All the links:
// iTunes // Google Play // Stitcher //
Love this episode and want to hear more? Subscribe and leave a review over on iTunes! Every review helps us reach more wholehearted and creative entrepreneurs (like you!).
Instagram is my happy place, y’all. It's where I microblog on the daily, share sneak peeks + exclusives, and connect with my heart-humans (that's you!). Find me @katekmccarthy.
Amplify: A Podcast for Creative + Courageous Entrepreneurs is produced by Kate K. McCarthy, LLC. "Life of Riley" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3