Ohmygoodness, y’all. This is one of my favorite episodes to date. Just relistening to the conversation left me all kinds of inspired and motivated.
This week, I’m sharing my absolutely amazing conversation with Kalin Sheick, owner and badass floral designer at Stems & Sprigs. This is exactly what I imagined when I envisioned Amplify, chock-full of depth and honesty, lilting laughter and real conversation.
In this episode, Kalin and I chat about:
- How she crafted her brand and business experience to be everything she wanted a floral design company to be
- How she had to release the expectations of others - and why it’s so scary to disappoint people
- Why wanting more isn’t selfish - and how “just enough” holds us back from abundance
- Why happiness feels so vulnerable
- How it’s really about the feeling you leave your people with, not the fancy details
All the links:
// iTunes // Google Play // Stitcher //
Love this episode and want to hear more? Subscribe and leave a review over on iTunes! Every review helps us reach more wholehearted and creative entrepreneurs (like you!).
Instagram is my happy place, y’all. It's where I microblog on the daily, share sneak peeks + exclusives, and connect with my heart-humans (that's you!). Find me @katekmccarthy.
Amplify: A Podcast for Creative + Courageous Entrepreneurs is produced by Kate K. McCarthy, LLC. "Life of Riley" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3