Y’all, this week’s guest is such an example of flexibility, grace, and wisdom. So much so that - after the internet ate our first recorded episode (it’s lost to the abyss forever!) - she offered to come back on and re-record, so deeply passionate about the work that she does in the world.
In this episode of Amplify, I’m sharing my conversation with Lynsey Landry, intuitive + spiritual business mentor for heart and soul-centered entrepreneurs.
In our conversation, we dive deep into:
- How her health struggles - from PCOS to depression to thyroid issues - inspired her journey into holistic healing and energy work
- What coming out of the “woo closet” did for her, her work, and her health
- How we can look back at our lives and, bit by bit, see how our histories prepare us for the work that we do
- The varied signs of misalignment - and what our lives can look like when we are aligned
- Lynsey’s definition of “deep success” - and how she defines success for herself
- Why she prioritizes spaciousness alongside financial security & success
- How too much planning can hold us back from being present in our experience - and can hold us back from finding alignment for ourselves
- How flow and structure work together in our businesses -- and she shares a metaphor that blew my mind wide open
- How to engage when you’re in a place of fear or discomfort
- Why alignment is so powerful when it comes to your business’ success
It's a good one, y'all. Listen in.
Learn more + follow Lynsey:
// iTunes // Google Play // Stitcher //
Love this episode and want to hear more? Subscribe and leave a review over on iTunes! Every review helps us reach more wholehearted and creative entrepreneurs (like you!).
Instagram is my happy place, y’all. It's where I microblog on the daily, share sneak peeks + exclusives, and connect with my heart-humans (that's you!). Find me @katekmccarthy.
Amplify: A Podcast for Creative + Courageous Entrepreneurs is produced by Kate K. McCarthy, LLC. "Life of Riley" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3