Y’all. This week on the pod, I’m T-H-R-I-L-L-E-D to share with you a conversation that I had a few months ago but have been waiting for the absolute perfect time to share it with you all.
Beyond being one of my favorite humans on the interwebs, Sue Gauthier-Pin is an integrative expressive arts therapist and holistic life coach from California. She is my go-to resource for all things creativity, healing, self-awareness, play, and how you find your way back to yourself.
In this week’s episode of Amplify, you’ll hear:
- How Sue navigates the space between therapy and coaching - and how to know which one you need
- Why the way that we conceptualize balance is bullshit - and how to find your way back to center when you get off-course
- The importance of play - and why it so often gets left out of the conversation around entrepreneurship
- The power of purposeless creativity - and why it’s not about producing more
- What we’re doing to stretch our creative muscles (hint: it’s all about thinking outside the box)
- How to create your support system, both in business and in life - and why not everyone gets to hold space for you
It’s so, so good, y’all. I’ve listened to it three times this week, and I’m still learning from it.
All the important stuff:
The Artist’s Way, Julia Cameron
// iTunes // Google Play // Stitcher //
Love this episode and want to hear more? Subscribe and leave a review over on iTunes! Every review helps us reach more wholehearted and creative entrepreneurs (like you!).
Instagram is my happy place, y’all. It's where I microblog on the daily, share sneak peeks + exclusives, and connect with my heart-humans (that's you!). Find me @katekmccarthy.
Amplify: A Podcast for Creative + Courageous Entrepreneurs is produced by Kate K. McCarthy, LLC. "Life of Riley" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3