Y’all. It’s an honor when I get to share a conversation - especially about marketing, of all things! - that’s so real and honest and inspiring.
That’s what you get with my friend, Jacqueline Yvette, brand and marketing mentor.
Jackie is fast becoming one of my favorite humans on the ‘gram, and I’m consistently impressed and inspired by her self-awareness, generosity, and wholehearted #realtalk.
In this episode of Amplify, Jackie and I chat all about organic marketing and why it’s so key for wholehearted entrepreneurs and their messaging success.
We talk all about:
- How soulful, wholehearted entrepreneurs dilute their message and impact - and how to reclaim your voice and vision
- How entrepreneurship has shaped our personal growth
- Why organic marketing comes without a map but has been the path to success for Jackie and so many others
- Why it’s so important to meet at the intersection between your people - their needs, passions, desires - and who you are
- Why self-awareness is key to knowing your people
- Why 1:1 mentorships are so powerful in your messaging, marketing, and visibility
- Jackie shares her tricks of the trade for successful organic and authentic marketing
Find and follow Jackie:
// iTunes // Google Play // Stitcher //
Love this episode and want to hear more? Subscribe and leave a review over on iTunes! Every review helps us reach more wholehearted and creative entrepreneurs (like you!).
Instagram is my happy place, y’all. It's where I microblog on the daily, share sneak peeks + exclusives, and connect with my heart-humans (that's you!). Find me @katekmccarthy.
Amplify: A Podcast for Creative + Courageous Entrepreneurs is produced by Kate K. McCarthy, LLC. "Life of Riley" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3