Y’all. This week, I am so excited to share a conversation that I had with Mariana Ruiz, the heart-driven human behind the Impact-Driven Entrepreneur Podcast.
Together, we talk about:
- What it means to be an entrepreneur and leverage the desire to be of service
- Owning your natural gifts and talents
- How to reframe our stories about selling
- Why our pre-entrepreneurship stories matter
- Why she changed her niche -- and how the shift honored her intuition
- How you know if you’re an impact-driven entrepreneur - and why it’s a strength
- Why impact-driven entrepreneurs struggle with sales - and how to reframe it for yourself
- What empathy has to do with it
- Mariana’s 3-step process to attract and convert dream clients - and why it works no matter the industry
All the important links:
Listen to my interview with Mariana on her podcast The Impact-Driven Entrepreneur.
// iTunes // Google Play // Stitcher //
Love this episode and want to hear more? Subscribe and leave a review over on iTunes! Every review helps us reach more wholehearted and creative entrepreneurs (like you!).
Instagram is my happy place, y’all. It's where I microblog on the daily, share sneak peeks + exclusives, and connect with my heart-humans (that's you!). Find me @katekmccarthy.
Amplify: A Podcast for Creative + Courageous Entrepreneurs is produced by Kate K. McCarthy, LLC. "Life of Riley" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3