It’s always such a thrill to welcome other podcast hosts to the show. In this episode, I’m sharing a conversation that I had with Liz Lockwood, host of The Resilient and Inspired Podcast and business mentor and coach for sensitive small business owners.
Here are some of the highlights of our conversation:
- What it was like to grow up with an impact-driven entrepreneurial spirit
- How her sensitivities inspired her foray into online entrepreneurship
- What it was like to relaunch her business and celebrate her strengths
- Why she rebranded her business in the midst of success
- How resilience is key to long-term and sustainable success in your business
- Why your sensitivity is a strength in your business
- How to manage your energy and still be visible
- Knowing what you really do, serving your people, and receiving from your community
- Staying in your own lane and the difference between inner knowing and external expectations
- How her life before entrepreneurship serves her in her current season
- Liz’s most powerful moments of resilience
All the important links:
// iTunes // Google Play // Stitcher //
Love this episode and want to hear more? Subscribe and leave a review over on iTunes! Every review helps us reach more wholehearted and creative entrepreneurs (like you!).
Instagram is my happy place, y’all. It's where I microblog on the daily, share sneak peeks + exclusives, and connect with my heart-humans (that's you!). Find me @katekmccarthy.
Amplify: A Podcast for Creative + Courageous Entrepreneurs is produced by Kate K. McCarthy, LLC. "Life of Riley" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3