This week, I’m so excited to welcome Pascale Recher, self-described “multipassionate” and the host of the Right-Brained Geek Podcast.
In our conversation together (the first of many, I hope!), we talk about:
- Why the drive to feel useful inspired her to start a side business
- Why it’s so important to build your business so that it feels good and reflects and communicates your core values
- How she has increased her impact - and contribution - through her business
- Finding the balance between vulnerability, intimacy, and privacy - and how different social networks can help you show up in a way that works for you
- Why we need to take vacations and breaks as business owners
- Why she puts naps on her calendar and starts her day with a good book
- How our online businesses allow us to build true and deep connections with others
- How to use different platforms to find your people - and why you can make your own rules
Our conversation left me lighter and laughing! Listen in.
Learn more about Pascale + snag all the links:
Grab your spot in Your Brand’s Voice, my mini-course all about putting words to your work in the world
// iTunes // Google Play // Stitcher //
Love this episode and want to hear more? Subscribe and leave a review over on iTunes! Every review helps us reach more wholehearted and creative entrepreneurs (like you!).
Instagram is my happy place, y’all. It's where I microblog on the daily, share sneak peeks + exclusives, and connect with my heart-humans (that's you!). Find me @katekmccarthy.
Amplify: A Podcast for Creative + Courageous Entrepreneurs is produced by Kate K. McCarthy, LLC. "Life of Riley" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3