2018 is going to be better than ever, y’all. And with my good friend, Danait Berhe, to kick off our interviews this year, you’re sure to leave inspired and feeling #allthefeels.
Here are just some of what we talk about in this week’s episode of Amplify:
- How to leverage storytelling to connect with your people on a deeper level
- Why it doesn’t have to be a long, drawn-out, dramatic story to reach your people on an emotional level
- How all of the experiences we’ve gathered along the way serve us in our work
- How she let go of the plan she had for her life to step into what really lights her up
- How vulnerability and discomfort are essential to your business success
- Why leadership means taking the first step in vulnerability
- The impact of what it’s like to show up as yourself
But I don’t want to spoil it for you, friend. Listen in.
Learn more about Danait + snag all the links:
// iTunes // Google Play // Stitcher //
Love this episode and want to hear more? Subscribe and leave a review over on iTunes! Every review helps us reach more wholehearted and creative entrepreneurs (like you!).
Instagram is my happy place, y’all. It's where I microblog on the daily, share sneak peeks + exclusives, and connect with my heart-humans (that's you!). Find me @katekmccarthy.
Amplify: A Podcast for Creative + Courageous Entrepreneurs is produced by Kate K. McCarthy, LLC. "Life of Riley" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3