This week on Amplify, we’re chatting with Stephanie Klinger of Bold Brilliance Coaching about standing out, being bold, and choosing to leave the hum-drum, everyday’s-the-same for something extraordinary.
Here are just some of the highlights:
- From Red Lobster to rocking her biz at home, Stephanie shares her origin story - and how she took the mom life, wife life, work life up a notch to start a business of her own
- How a MLM showed her how she could define her own destiny
- How the parts of ourselves that we’ve forgotten can support our creative businesses
- Why getting off social media allowed her to show up as herself
- What she wants her clients to know
- Being a part of an entrepreneurial family + how owning your own business can be just as stable as a 9-to-5.
- Her most important piece of advice that you need to know right now
Find out more about Stephanie at her website: www.boldbrilliancecoaching.com
// iTunes // Google Play // Stitcher //
Love this episode and want to hear more? Subscribe and leave a review over on iTunes! Every review helps us reach more wholehearted and creative entrepreneurs (like you!).
Instagram is my happy place, y’all. It's where I microblog on the daily, share sneak peeks + exclusives, and connect with my heart-humans (that's you!). Find me @katekmccarthy.
Amplify: A Podcast for Creative + Courageous Entrepreneurs is produced by Kate K. McCarthy, LLC. "Life of Riley" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3