This week on the podcast, we’re continuing our 3-part series on lasting success with Part Two, all about self-care, support, and how to create a care plan for your life and business.
In it, I share about…
- Why creative entrepreneurship is, as cheesy as it sounds, a journey - and why self-care & support are essential elements for the road ahead
- Why self-care can be so challenging, especially for entrepreneurs with big, audacious dreams
- How to create a support system that gets you
- Why pro-active - or preventative - self-care is so key to your lasting success
- How to create a self-care & support plan in case of emergency
Plus, I’ve created a free PDF care plan guide so that you can create a care plan of your own. Click here to download!
Doing this work alone isn’t easy, friend. That’s why I always suggest having a soul-friend (the kind who knows your heart), coach, mentor, or therapist to walk with you as you step out in courage and navigate the journey.
If that person is me (and I’d be so honored to help you get your desperately needed work into the world), this month, there are just two more spaces available in A Braver Brand, my signature 1:1 mentorship. Click here to learn more about how we can work together and schedule your free discovery call!
// iTunes // Google Play // Stitcher //
Love this episode and want to hear more? Subscribe and leave a review over on iTunes! Every review helps us reach more wholehearted and creative entrepreneurs (like you!).
Instagram is my happy place, y’all. It's where I microblog on the daily, share sneak peeks + exclusives, and connect with my heart-humans (that's you!). Find me @katekmccarthy.
Amplify: A Podcast for Creative + Courageous Entrepreneurs is produced by Kate K. McCarthy, LLC. "Life of Riley" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.