This week on the podcast, we’re launching our 3-part series on lasting success with an episode all about naming, claiming, and owning your creative superpower.
In it, I’m talking all about...
- Why we need to talk about lasting success - and why defining success for yourself is so essential
- The three big building blocks to lasting success - and why we start with your superpowers
- Why we need to pack and plan for the journey ahead
- Why it’s so difficult for us to articulate, own, and celebrate our greatest gifts - and why it’s so important that we do
- The four steps to naming and claiming your creative superpower
Download your copy of In Your Element: Your Guide to Naming & Claiming Your Creative Superpower.
Doing this work alone isn’t easy, friend. That’s why I always suggest having a soul-friend (the kind who knows your heart), coach, mentor, or therapist to walk with you as you step out in courage and navigate the journey.
If that person is me (and I’d be so honored to help you get your desperately needed work into the world), this month, there are just two more spaces available in A Braver Brand, my signature 1:1 mentorship. Click here to learn more about how we can work together and schedule your free discovery call!
// iTunes // Google Play // Stitcher //
Love this episode and want to hear more? Subscribe and leave a review over on iTunes! Every review helps us reach more wholehearted and creative entrepreneurs (like you!).
Instagram is my happy place, y’all. It's where I microblog on the daily, share sneak peeks + exclusives, and connect with my heart-humans (that's you!). Find me @katekmccarthy.
Amplify: A Podcast for Creative + Courageous Entrepreneurs is produced by Kate K. McCarthy, LLC. "Life of Riley" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.