Y’all, it’s March, which means that Spring is just around the corner. I’m feeling all sorts of hopeful and excited for the energy that Spring brings! The crocuses are popping up everywhere and there are daffodils blooming in my front yard. Signs of new life - for the earth, our lives, and our businesses!
I’ve been listening to y’all, and this week, I’m answering a question that comes up all the time, in conversation, emails, Instagram DMs, and client calls.
In this month’s solo episode, I’m talking all about how to find your creative flow when your well is dry - and sharing my top 6 tips for how to tap back into that creative flow and find inspiration again.
Resources + links from this episode:
- My Resource Library - with workbooks, writing prompts, digital downloads, and more - is closing at the end of March. Make sure you click here to get your key to the library and download all the goodies before they’re gone forever!
- More tips from the blog on how to find your creative flow when it’s just not flowing.
- How I reclaimed my content and changed my expectations of how I show up.
- What happened when I didn’t create and just let the ideas incubate.
- Here are some of my favorite (non-biz!) podcasts:
// iTunes // Google Play // Stitcher //
Love this episode and want to hear more? Subscribe and leave a review over on iTunes! Every review helps us reach more wholehearted and creative entrepreneurs (like you!).
Instagram is my happy place, y’all. It's where I microblog on the daily, share sneak peeks + exclusives, and connect with my heart-humans (that's you!). Find me @katekmccarthy.
Amplify: A Podcast for Creative + Courageous Entrepreneurs is produced by Kate K. McCarthy, LLC. "Life of Riley" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.