Holy cow, y’all! We’re just one episode away from our season finale!
This week, we’re closing out our 3-part series on lasting success with Part Three, all about the only strategy that works.
Yep, I said it. The only strategy that works. It might be bold to say, but stay with me here, friends.
The only strategy that works is this: do the brave thing, and then do the brave thing again.
In today’s episode, I’m sharing:
- Why - if creative entrepreneurship is a trek - bravery is the journey
- How fear holds us back and keeps us stuck from doing the big, brave thing - and how it shows up in our lives and businesses
- Just some of the ways that I’ve seen bravery show up in our brands and businesses
- Why bravery rarely feels like bravery in the moment
- Why bravery is key to lasting success
- My three-step process for getting your big, bold, brave thing out into the world
I think it might just be my favorite episode yet. Listen in.
Can't-miss announcements and links!:
Summer spots are available now for A Braver Brand, my 3-month signature mentorship. Click here to learn more about how we can work together - and be one of the few to snag a summer mentorship!
Catch up on our 3-part series on Lasting Success:
See you back here next week for our season finale!
// iTunes // Google Play // Stitcher //
Love this episode and want to hear more? Subscribe and leave a review over on iTunes! Every review helps us reach more wholehearted and creative entrepreneurs (like you!).
Instagram is my happy place, y’all. It's where I microblog on the daily, share sneak peeks + exclusives, and connect with my heart-humans (that's you!). Find me @katekmccarthy.
Amplify: A Podcast for Creative + Courageous Entrepreneurs is produced by Kate K. McCarthy, LLC. "Life of Riley" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.